- Enrolled for the current term, or
- Readmitted for the future term for which you will be registering? (Additional information about Admission and Readmission below.)
- Consulted with an Academic Advisor and had your advising hold (if applicable) removed?
- Selected open classes from the Schedule of Classes or utilized the Schedule Planner to select open classes and plan your proposed schedule?
- Searched the Catalog of Studies for co-requisite and pre-requisite requirements* for each class?
*If you have not taken a pre-requisite for a class but you believe you have grounds for an exception, contact YOUR dean's office. To prevent registration delays, approval for the exception must be granted before your registration date.
- Prepared a registration worksheet?
- Removed any registration negative service indicators (Hold**)?
**All registration holds must be removed before classes can be added to your schedule. Requests for overrides cannot be processed if the hold(s) are not removed.
- Advising Required
- Parking & Transit (i.e., traffic fines)
- Student Health Center (i.e., owe balances, immunizations)
- Treasurer's Office (i.e., owe balances)
- Activated your email address? (It is important to make sure the student information system reflects your correct address.)
- Know your university login ID for UAConnect? (This is the same as the first part of your university email account)
- Know your appointment time?
Admission and Readmission
All new students and students returning to the U of A after an absence of one semester or longer must submit an application for admission and all supporting documents. Contact the Office of Admissions for further details. For scholarship information visit the scholarships website.
Consult Registration Instructions for more information.