Consult the Registration Checklist to be sure you are prepared to register.
Students on academic warning, academic suspension limited enrollment option, those admitted with course deficiencies, or those with Arkansas Act 1052/467 requirements should consult with their dean's offices (or if enrolled in the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences with the Fulbright Advising Center) before seeing their advisors or attempting to register.
- Develop your proposed schedule with Schedule Planner.
- Make appointment to confer with academic advisor (see Advising Resources). If you have not been assigned an advisor, ask for help in your dean's office or your academic department.
After consultation with your advisor, make any necessary revisions to your schedule.
Registration will be easier if you:
- Include correct and complete Class ID information (course prefix, course number, suffix and section number) for each class.
- Include all corequisite classes (classes that must be taken at the same time). Be sure to check the Catalog of Studies for corequisite and prerequisite classes required for the classes chosen.
- Indicate the number of credit hours for variable credit hour classes (variable credit hour classes have only three digits in the course number).
- Make sure that you have prepared a list of alternative classes, in case some of the classes you have chosen are closed or conflict with other classes in your schedule. This is especially important for students whose classification is that of junior, sophomore, or freshman. Classes taught during prime time (9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.) fill quickly during registration. For the most up-to-date listing of classes, go to the Schedule of Classes.
If you are enrolled in the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences and have not declared a major, or are uncertain about where to find your advisor, go to the Fulbright Advising Center in Old Main 518. No Change of Major may be initiated by Fulbright College students the week prior to or during the priority registration period in order to ensure accurate advisement.
If you are enrolled in a school or college other than the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences and have not declared a major, go to your academic dean's office for advising.
Meet Your Advisor
Before you can register for the first time, you must make an appointment with your advisor. See Advising Resources to find your advisor.
After You Have Registered:
- Get a copy of your schedule.
- Log in to UAConnect.
- Select Student Center to view your schedule.
- Check your schedule for accuracy, especially after you register or make changes. You may also pick up a copy of your schedule by taking a photo ID to your dean's office or to the Office of the Registrar and requesting a copy.
- Pay fees.
Please see Office of the Treasurer's website for details. Your account is also accessible in UAConnect.
- Check Semester Calendars for important deadlines for changing your schedule.
Some Physical Education Activity courses, as well as certain courses in Arts and Sciences, Education and Health Professions, Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences, and Business do not meet on a full-semester basis and have different deadlines. Those deadlines are listed in the notes in the Schedule of Classes.