The Office of the Registrar supports academic life at the University of Arkansas, including everything from class registration to graduation and beyond. Explore this site to learn more about our core mission and find resources for students, faculty, staff, and alumni. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or visit one of our two office locations.
Credits & Courses
- Degree Audit
- Request A Transcript
- Transfer and Test Credit
- Transfer Planning Guide
- Course Equivalency Search
- Academic Advising
- Academic Bankruptcy
- Catalog of Studies
- Adding and Dropping Courses
Schedules & Calendars
The University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees voted to postpone all spring commencement ceremonies until after June 1. While we remain committed to honoring our graduates, we understand this postponement is extremely disappointing. We will continue to assess the situation and provide an update regarding commencement ceremonies later this spring.
This postponement only impacts the commencement ceremonies. Students will still earn their degrees and receive their diplomas at the end of this semester, consistent with academic policy and standards.
Please continue to check the university's Coronavirus Update site for updates.
April 6 - 24
Priority Registration Period begins for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 terms. Students, including law and graduate students, should contact their advisor regarding online advising options. Undergraduate students with questions about advising can contact their college at the emails below.
- Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences: AFLSdean@uark.edu
- Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education and Health Professions: email@example.com
- College of Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walton College of Business: email@example.com
Last Day to Drop a full semester course with a "W"