- The University of Arkansas transcript is a complete record of the student's enrollment and academic history at the University of Arkansas, including all undergraduate, graduate, and law courses. Partial transcripts based on a student’s career (undergraduate, graduate, or law), or transcripts that include only selected coursework, are not available. Click here to view our transcript guide.
- All financial obligations to the University of Arkansas must be met before an official transcript can be released.
- Arkansas Challenge Scholarship Recipients: Need a transcript sent to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE)? Current students can now do so by logging into UAConnect and clicking the "My Academics" link in their Student Center. By following the "Request ADHE Transcript" link and submitting the request, the transcript is sent directly to ADHE. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party unless the student has given written authorization with the request.
- A photo ID is required for transcript pickup.
- There is a cost of $7.50 per official transcript.
Currently enrolled students can view their unofficial (advising) transcript through their student center in UAConnect. Please refer to UAConnect instructions for instructions.
Currently enrolled students also can request their official transcript through their student center in UAConnect. Please read the UAConnect instructions for more information.
Apostille / Certification
Students needing an apostille added to their transcript will first need to request a notarized copy of their transcript through the Office of the Registrar. The document will then need to be submitted to the Arkansas Secretary of State’s office for the apostille / certification. Click here for information on the process and to download the apostille request form.
- Pick up in person
- U.S. mail
- Overnight Service*
*Additional charges will be applied for these services
Transcripts can be requested by the following methods:
The University of Arkansas has authorized Credentials Inc. to provide our online transcript ordering system. You can order transcripts using a Visa or MasterCard at any time of the day or week. Credentials will process transcript orders from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Your credit card will be charged when your order is complete.
- To order an official transcript(s), go to the Credentials Solutions Transcript Plus site: www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO001108
- Click "Begin Order" and the Credentials Solutions Transcript Plus site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session at $7.50 per transcript. Credentials Solutions charges a $2.75 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee).
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you need assistance or have questions about Credentials Solutions' transcript ordering
service, please contact a member of their staff at the following:
436 West Frontage Road
Northfield, IL 60093
847-716-3005 (toll free)
Complete the transcript request form, print, sign and bring a photo ID to the Office of the Registrar at 146 Silas H. Hunt Hall. Transcripts can only be released with the written authorization of the student. Identification will be required for transcripts to be picked up in person. Payment by cash or check only.
- Complete the transcript request form, print, and sign.
- Mail form and payment of check or money order to:
Office of the Registrar
141 Uptown East
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701