Name Change Policy

To request a name change, send a signed written request with legal documentation to the Registrar's Office at 141 Uptown East, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville AR 72701. Proper documentation is a marriage license, divorce decree, birth certificate or court order. For work done prior to fall 1992, the original name will remain on the paper record.