Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
April 6 - 24: Priority Registration for currently enrolled students
April 17: Last day to drop a full semester class or classes
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Priority Registration for currently enrolled students (4/6/2015 - 4/24/2015)
- Final copies of master?s thesis/doctoral dissertations must be submitted to the Graduate School... (4/24/2015)
- Last day of 2nd 8-week classes (4/30/2015)
- Last day of Spring 2015 regular session classes (4/30/2015)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all classes (4/30/2015)
- Dead Day (5/1/2015)