Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
August 25: Fall 2014 Classes Begin
August 29: Last day to add a full semester class
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 1st 8-week classes... (8/25/2014 - 8/29/2014)
- Receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all regular session classes... (8/25/2014 - 9/4/2014)
- Last day of fee payment deadline (8/29/2014)
- Last day to apply for residency reclassification (8/29/2014)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (1st 8-week classes) (8/29/2014)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (full term classes) (8/29/2014)
- Last day to drop a 1st 8-week class without a "W" (8/29/2014)
- Last day to have college-based fees adjusted by changing colleges (8/29/2014)