Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
October 1: Apply to Graduate Deadline
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Receive 70% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all regular session classes... (9/16/2014 - 9/27/2014)
- Receive 40% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 1st 8-week classes... (9/20/2014 - 9/24/2014)
- Receive 60% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all regular session classes... (9/28/2014 - 10/8/2014)
- Application deadline for students who plan to graduate at the end of Fall (10/1/2014)
- Last day to drop a 1st 8-week class or classes with a "W" (10/3/2014)