Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the August 1 meeting (7/29/2014)
- Last day of 10-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Last day of 2nd 5-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 10-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 2nd 5-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Meeting of the Academic Standards Committee (8/1/2014)
- Registration for students using the Senior Citizen Discount Waiver (August Intersession) (8/1/2014)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal or dropping a class... (8/3/2014)