Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
November 3-21: Priority Registration
November 21: Last day to drop a full semester class
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Receive 60% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (10/31/2014 - 11/4/2014)
- Priority Registration for currently enrolled students (11/3/2014 - 11/21/2014)
- Receive 50% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (11/5/2014 - 11/10/2014)
- Receive 40% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (11/11/2014 - 11/15/2014)
- Last day to make up incomplete marks for previous semester attended (11/14/2014)