Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
April 7-25: Priority Registration
April 18: Last day to drop a full semester class or classes with a "W"
May 10: Commencement
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Priority Registration for currently enrolled students (4/7/2014 - 4/25/2014)
- Last day to drop a full semester class or classes with a "W" (4/18/2014)
- Final copies of master?s thesis/doctoral dissertations must be submitted to the Graduate School... (4/25/2014)
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the May 2 meeting (4/29/2014)
- Last day of 2nd 8-week classes (5/1/2014)
- Last day of classes (5/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 2nd 8-week classes (5/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all full semester classes (5/1/2014)