Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
December 11: Last day of classes and last day to withdraw from all classes
December 12: Dead Day
December 15 - 19: Final Exams
December 20: Commencement
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Registration for students using the Senior Citizen Discount Waiver (January Intersession) (12/23/2014)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdraw... (1/2/2015)
- January Intersession classes begin at 7:30 a.m. (1/3/2015)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (January Intersession) (1/3/2015)
- Last day to receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing or dropping a class for... (1/3/2015)
- Last day to register for or add a January Intersession class (1/3/2015)
- Last day to change from credit to audit (January Intersession) (1/4/2015)
- Last day to drop a January Intersession class without a "W" (1/4/2015)