Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
New Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy for Fall 2014. Click here for details.
March 1: Application deadline for students who plan to graduate at the end of Spring
March 11: Early Progress Grades E-Mailed for 1000 and 2000 Level Classes
April 6 - 24: Priority Registration for currently enrolled students
Office of the Registrar recognized with Outstanding Staff Team Award
Click here to learn more about taking classes in the new intersessions.
Currently enrolled students can download unofficial transcript instructions in a PDF.
Expired passwords may now be changed without having to contact staff for a reset. Students can log in to Password Manager with the expired password, create a new password and confirm. For more information, go to Password Reset.
New! Know your rights: read FERPA Confidentiality
- Last day of 1st 8-week classes (3/3/2015)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal from all 2nd 8-week... (3/3/2015)
- 2nd 8-week session classes begin at 7:30 a.m. (3/4/2015)
- Last day to receive 50% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (3/6/2015)
- Last day to receive a 100% cancellation of fees for dropping a 2nd 8-week class... (3/6/2015)
- Last day to register for or add a 2nd 8-week class (3/6/2015)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (2nd 8-week session) (3/6/2015)
- Last day to receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (3/8/2015)