Course Equivalencies Search

Students wishing to self-evaluate course work taken at another regionally accredited institution may search the Transfer Course Equivalency Guides.

Currently enrolled students who wish to take courses at another institution can view the transfer course equivalency for other institutions using the Transfer Course Equivalency Guides. If you do not see the course in which you are planning to enroll, you should consult with your academic advisor to ensure the course will transfer to the University of Arkansas.

  • Courses that are transferred with the course number ending in two T’s, i.e. 199TT, will transfer as a University Core Requirement in that subject area. 
  • Courses that transferred with the course number ending in one T, i.e. 199T, will transfer as elective credit only.
  • An appointment with your academic adviser should be scheduled before a transfer petition for these courses are completed.

The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) contains information about the transferability of courses within Arkansas public colleges and universities. Students are guaranteed the transfer of applicable credits and equitable treatment in the application of credits for admissions and degree requirements. Students may complete specified General Education courses anywhere in the public system as well as many courses in the degree/major that have been pre-identified for transfer. To view the course equivalencies for these courses, use the student transfer tool.