Please review your ceremony instructions by reviewing the instructions on the Fall Commencement page. If you plan to graduate in the spring, please review your college's specific instructions on the Spring Commencement page.
- Confirm that you will meet all of the requirements. If you have questions about your
- Graduate students should follow the appropriate checklist here.
- Law students should contact the School of Law Registrar's Office.
- AFLS undergraduates should contact the Waldrip Student Center.
- ARSC undergraduates should contact their advising center.
- CoEHP undergraduates should contact their advising center.
- FJAD undergraduates should contact their advising center.
- ENGR undergraduates should contact their advisor or academic department.
- WCOB undergraduates should contact their advising center.
- Apply to graduate and participate in commencement.
- Order your regalia online or in-person at the University of Arkansas Bookstore.
- Order your announcements and class ring.
- Review Commencement event details.
- Join the Arkansas Alumni Association and use promo code RGAN to receive your recent graduate discount.
- Complete your post-graduate placement survey.
Graduate Salute Week
Students will be able to order and pick up regalia, pre-order announcements, get a graduation photo taken and order their class rings at the Graduate Salute held at the bookstore one week each spring and fall.
Graduate Salute for Fall 2023 will be announced in October.
Complete information regarding regalia is available here. If you have further questions on ordering and receiving regalia, you may also contact the Graduation Department of the University of Arkansas Bookstore at 479-575-3011 or CNesbitt@bncollege.com.
Commencement Regalia Policy
- Candidates for degrees must wear robes appropriate to their degree.
- Graduate candidates for master's, educational specialist, law degrees or doctoral degrees wear hoods around their necks and down their backs.
- Undergraduate degree candidates who will graduate with honors wear stoles. The cardinal stole is worn by graduates with honors; the white stole is worn by graduates achieving high honors; and the white stole with a cardinal and white cord is awarded to graduates with highest honors. Eligible students receive the honors stoles and cords from their college.
- Cords or stoles (except red and white colors) from college and national honor societies with a university affiliation, from registered student organizations, and those distributed by a college are allowed. Note: Red and white cords or stoles are reserved for university honors only.
- Undergraduate, non-honors students, enrolled in Fulbright College with a grade point average of 3.8 or better, and who have completed at least 50 percent of their degree credits at the University of Arkansas, graduate with distinction and wear a red and white tassel.
- Undergraduate degree candidates place tassels on the right side of the mortarboard until their degrees are conferred at the All University Commencement. The tassels are switched to the left side as a part of the ceremony and are worn on that side at college and school ceremonies and any time thereafter.
- Mortarboards may be decorated on the top only and must be non-distracting to the ceremony and other graduates.
- Graduates will be asked to remove any adornments that are offensive or that do not comply with this policy prior to entering the arena floor.
Questions regarding the regalia policy should be directed to the Office of the Registrar.
While guests are welcome to take pictures from their seats, they will not be permitted on the floor once the ceremony begins. Professional photography services are provided by Grad Images, from whom you can view and order prints with your graduate login.
Announcements and Class Ring
Mark the milestone and leave a lasting impression in your heart with a personalized graduation gift from your Alma Mater. The University Bookstore has a wide variety of University of Arkansas commemorative gifts. To shop their selection, please visit the University of Arkansas Bookstore.
Arkansas Alumni Association
Congratulations and welcome to your soon-to-be alumni status! Update your information with the association at www.arkansasalumni.org/Grads, so you never miss news and events from your alma mater no matter where you are! New graduates can also become proud members of the Arkansas Alumni Association at a discounted rate and strengthen their connection to the Arkansas Alumni Family through:
- 200+ Razorback events across the country.
- Alumni networking through chapters and societies.
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Thousands of local, online and nationwide discounts.
Join online at http://join.arkansasalumni.org and use promo code RGAN to receive your discount.
Each year the graduating class is challenged to "pay it forward" by contributing to the Class Gift. Your donation to the Class Gift Fund supports students working to get where you are now. To donate visit classgift.uark.edu.
Students Acquiring Knowledge through Enterprise specializes in University of Arkansas diploma framing and senior walk rubbings.
S.A.K.E. is a student-run, non-profit business operated through the University of Arkansas' Sam M. Walton College of Business. Although S.A.K.E. is managed by students seeking knowledge about the operation of an enterprise, it is foremost a business dedicated to customer service and providing quality products. We take great pride in ensuring that each product we deliver is exactly what our customers want. Further, every penny S.A.K.E. earns is re-invested to develop our business or our learning experience. Thus, our motivation and focus comes from the pride of managing a successful business and satisfying our customers.