2020 Spring/Summer Grading Option Request Process
Students who want to request a grade change to P or NC, per the university’s grading options policy for the spring 2020 and/or summer 2020 terms, should follow these steps:
- Review the policy as posted on the provost office website
- Only letter grades of C- or better can be considered for a P grade. Grades of PD can be considered for NC.
- Students must request the grade change after final grades are posted but before October 1, 2020, unless they are graduating in spring 2020 or summer 2020. The deadline for students graduating in spring is May 15, 2020. For summer graduates, the deadline is August 15, 2020.
- Your name and student ID number
- Your UARK email address
- The course for which you are requesting the grade change
- The letter grade you received for the course
- The grade in which you are requesting – P or NC
Please include all the above information if you are emailing your advisor.
To submit a grade change request under this policy, click on the Grading Policy Petition button in the left-hand navigation of the Advisor Center page in UAConnect and complete the short request form. When the form is submitted, it will go to the student for consent to process it. Up to three classes can be submitted with one form.
Items you will need to complete the form:
- Student name and university ID number
- The class subject code and number
- The letter grade given for the course
- The grade requested – P or NC
- The student’s UARK email