- All financial obligations to the University of Arkansas must be met before an official transcript can be released.
- Arkansas Challenge Scholarship Recipients: Need a transcript sent to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE)? Current students can now do so by logging into ISIS and clicking the "My Academics" link in their Student Center. By following the "Request ADHE Transcript" link and submitting the request, the transcript is sent directly to the ADHE. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party unless the student has given written authorization with the request.
- A picture I.D. is required for transcript pickup.
- $5 per official transcript
Currently enrolled students can view their unofficial (advising) transcript through their student center. Click here for instructions.
Currently enrolled students can request their official transcript through their student center. Click here for instructions.
- Pick up in person
- U.S. mail
- Overnight Service*
|*Additional charges will be applied for these services|
Transcripts can be requested by:
The University of Arkansas has authorized SCRIP-SAFE International to provide our online transcript ordering system. You can order transcripts using a Visa or MasterCard at any time of the day or week. The Office of the Registrar will process transcript orders from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Your credit card will be charged at the time of your order.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the SCRIP-SAFE International secure site: iwantmytranscript.com/UARK.
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A signed consent form will be required one time.
- The SCRIP-SAFE International site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session at $5 per transcript. SCRIP-SAFE International charges a $3.00 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee).
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you need assistance or have questions about SCRIP-SAFE International's transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff at the following:
Complete the transcript request form, print, sign, and bring a photo ID to the Office of the Registrar at 146 Silas H. Hunt Hall. Transcripts can only be released with the written authorization of the student. Identification will be required for transcripts to be picked up in person. Payment by cash or check only.
- Complete the transcript request form, print, and sign.
- Mail form and payment of check or money order to:
Office of the Registrar
146 Silas H. Hunt Hall
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701