Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Meeting of the Academic Standards Committee (8/22/2014)
- Registration for students using the Senior Citizen Discount Waiver (8/22/2014)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal for 1st 8-week classes (8/24/2014)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal from full term classes (8/24/2014)
- Classes begin at 7:30 a.m. (8/25/2014)
- Receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 1st 8-week classes... (8/25/2014 - 8/29/2014)
- Receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all regular session classes... (8/25/2014 - 9/4/2014)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (1st 8-week classes) (8/27/2014)
- Last day to receive a 100% cancellation of fees for dropping a 1st 8-week class while remaining... (8/27/2014)
- Last day to register for or add a 1st 8-week class (8/27/2014)
- Last day of fee payment deadline (8/29/2014)
- Last day to apply for residency reclassification (8/29/2014)