Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Application deadline for students who plan to graduate at the end of Spring (3/1/2015)
- Last day of 1st 8-week classes (3/3/2015)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal from all 2nd 8-week... (3/3/2015)
- 2nd 8-week session classes begin at 7:30 a.m. (3/4/2015)
- Last day to receive 50% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (3/6/2015)
- Last day to receive a 100% cancellation of fees for dropping a 2nd 8-week class... (3/6/2015)
- Last day to register for or add a 2nd 8-week class (3/6/2015)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (2nd 8-week session) (3/6/2015)
- Last day to receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (3/8/2015)
- Last day to change from credit to audit (2nd 8-week session) (3/10/2015)
- Last day to drop a 2nd 8-week class without a "W" (3/10/2015)
- Early Progress Grades E-Mailed for 1000 and 2000 Level Classes (3/11/2015)