Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Thanksgiving Break (Student break, University offices will be open) (11/26/2014)
- Thanksgiving holiday (11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014)
- Final copies of master?s thesis/doctoral dissertations must be submitted to the Graduate School... (12/5/2014)
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the December 12 meeting (12/9/2014)
- Last day of 2nd 8-week classes (12/11/2014)
- Last day of classes (12/11/2014)
- Last day to drop a 2nd 8-week class or classes with a "W" (12/11/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 2nd 8-week classes (no individual drops, no fee adjustment) (12/11/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all classes not yet completed (12/11/2014)
- Dead Day (12/12/2014)
- Meeting of the Academic Standards Committee (12/12/2014)
- Final Exams (12/15/2014 - 12/19/2014)