Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Receive 60% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (10/31/2014 - 11/4/2014)
- Priority Registration for currently enrolled students (11/3/2014 - 11/21/2014)
- Receive 50% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (11/5/2014 - 11/10/2014)
- Receive 40% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (11/11/2014 - 11/15/2014)
- Last day to make up incomplete marks for previous semester attended (11/14/2014)
- Last day to drop a full semester class or classes with a "W" (no fee adjustment) (11/21/2014)
- Thanksgiving Break (Student break, University offices will be open) (11/26/2014)
- Thanksgiving holiday (11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014)
- Final copies of master?s thesis/doctoral dissertations must be submitted to the Graduate School... (12/5/2014)
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the December 12 meeting (12/9/2014)
- Last day of 2nd 8-week classes (12/11/2014)
- Last day of classes (12/11/2014)