Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Receive 60% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all regular session classes... (9/28/2014 - 10/8/2014)
- Application deadline for students who plan to graduate at the end of Fall (10/1/2014)
- Last day to drop a 1st 8-week class or classes with a "W" (10/3/2014)
- Early Progress Grades E-Mailed for 1000 and 2000 Level Classes (10/8/2014)
- Receive 50% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all regular session classes... (10/9/2014 - 10/19/2014)
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the October 17 meeting (10/14/2014)
- Last day of 1st 8-week classes (10/14/2014)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal from 2nd 8-week classes (10/14/2014)
- Classes begin at 7:30 a.m. (2nd 8-week) (10/15/2014)
- Receive 90% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing from all 2nd 8-week classes... (10/15/2014 - 10/19/2014)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (2nd 8-week classes) (10/17/2014)
- Last day to receive a 100% cancellation of fees for dropping a 2nd 8-week class while remaining... (10/17/2014)