Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Priority Registration for currently enrolled students (4/7/2014 - 4/25/2014)
- Last day to drop a full semester class or classes with a "W" (4/18/2014)
- Final copies of master?s thesis/doctoral dissertations must be submitted to the Graduate School... (4/25/2014)
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the May 2 meeting (4/29/2014)
- Last day of 2nd 8-week classes (5/1/2014)
- Last day of classes (5/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 2nd 8-week classes (5/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all full semester classes (5/1/2014)
- Dead Day (5/2/2014)
- Meeting of the Academic Standards Committee (5/2/2014)
- Final Examination period (5/5/2014 - 5/9/2014)
- Registration for students using the Senior Citizen Discount Waiver (May Intersession) (5/9/2014)