Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Last day to drop an individual 2nd 5-week class with a "W" (7/23/2014)
- Last day for petitions to the Academic Standards Committee for the August 1 meeting (7/29/2014)
- Last day of 10-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Last day of 2nd 5-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 10-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all 2nd 5-week classes (8/1/2014)
- Meeting of the Academic Standards Committee (8/1/2014)
- Registration for students using the Senior Citizen Discount Waiver (August Intersession) (8/1/2014)
- Last day to receive 100% cancellation of fees for an official withdrawal or dropping a class... (8/3/2014)
- Classes begin at 7:30 a.m. (August Intersession) (8/4/2014)
- Last day to change from audit to credit (August Intersession) (8/4/2014)
- Last day to register for or add a August Intersession class (8/4/2014)