Academic Semester Calendar is the Registrar’s official academic calendar containing all pertinent term dates including session start/stop dates, class add/drop dates, holidays, and refund/withdrawal deadlines.
Academic Standards Committee Calendar contains the Academic Standards Committee meeting dates and the respective dates students wishing for a waiver of academic rules must submit petitions.
Administrative Calendar reflects the listing of calendar year administrative events used by faculty/staff.
Religious Observances Calendar reflects the primary sacred dates for world religions.
5-Year Academic Calendar provides the official 5-year calendar for the University.
All dates are subject to change by Faculty Senate approval. All calendars should be checked frequently for updates.
- Spring Break (3/23/2015 - 3/27/2015)
- Last day to receive 60% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (4/1/2015)
- Last day to receive 50% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (4/6/2015)
- Priority Registration for currently enrolled students (4/6/2015 - 4/24/2015)
- Last day to make up incomplete marks for previous semester attended (4/10/2015)
- Last day to receive 40% cancellation of fees for officially withdrawing... (4/10/2015)
- Last day to drop a full semester class or classes with a "W" (4/17/2015)
- Final copies of master?s thesis/doctoral dissertations must be submitted to the Graduate School... (4/24/2015)
- Last day of 2nd 8-week classes (4/30/2015)
- Last day of Spring 2015 regular session classes (4/30/2015)
- Last day to drop a 2nd 8-week class or classes with a "W" (4/30/2015)
- Last day to officially withdraw from all classes (4/30/2015)